What I have learned when I married a Filipina..

In re-action after reading this.

http://www.rappler.com/life-and-style/relationships/75808-dating-filipino-woman-lessons?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral

When I got the hook up from my step fathers, brothers, wife's niece. I was expecting an awesome relationship as I have heard from stories even on this. Instead I learned nothing, but what a real "Village Bi-Cycle" is metaphorically speaking.

First I learn was Lies and Betrayal from the start and hard way to learn is never keep going as it only gets darker from there. When I learned that she came here upon force and when she was here she was pregnant already from a guy from the village. I learned then and there, I should of placed a stop to it and let go.

Second was the sequential "Hidden Agenda" of the solo girl. Upon being here, her only main agenda is her family. I attempted to help but all that did for me was cause more grief then good. Sacrifices I have made to help her out was all my wrong doing and I shouldn't have done so and reverted back to the first lesson. Her hidden agenda acts as many different Mail order Brides go come here get married and disappear. In which she was kinda stuck in not disappearing she needed a way out. She after being married with me for a year, she decided then to have an affair and got pregnant with claim it was my child that she was baring till I divorced with attempting to take the child with me.

Open Arms and Open Doors was not with her, her family it seemed that way but never with her. Breakfast with her was like having cereal every morning, oh yeah that is right that was my breakfast before. I married her, But that 2 weeks at the Philippines in Cavite, I felt that Open Arms and Open Doors with her family, I never felt then excepted. But is it also apart of the second lesson I have learned?

Third Lesson is when lesson 1&2 are seen and known, 3rd was her family is not there to help with you and the world wide web of lies as instantly they are against you from the start when things go bad. Open Arms and Doors just became closed and you are instantly hated until proven innocent and when proven innocent you just became ignored.

Granted there was Karaoke time was great social get together, fun times shopping, and attempted to have fun at Disneyland and knotts berry farm. But coming from  her, I per-se had a rotten apple, if you got to know me, I am this very gentle guy with a gentle soul, very easy going and love to be involved. I never drank and never have ever done drugs. I being that nice guy attempted

Food with her was actually not bad, except for the anchovies that she would fry, the smell of them cooking made people sick. Mostly she would ever cook for more then one person was Filipino spaghetti. Alot of times we would eat out with fast food. always steamed rice was always prepared premade chicken. One time out of spite of being nice and wanted to be cool, I made some Filipino spaghetti and it tasted good. She instead of trying it out she threw it all away and that is when I became very discourage in cooking for anyone ever again because I put alot of fresh stuff into it and it came out perfectly.

After surviving cancer, all I wanted in life is to find that woman that would be Loyal, loving, caring, I am sure she is out there but that was my lessons learned. The times I felt was darkness, alone, and sadness while I tried my best to turn the cheek. I am a very nice guy and give my shirt off my back for others, I guess this is one of my flaws in the eyes of evil. But a trip to the Philippines I would do again, but not alone.

I am better off alone or until I find the one. Not that I have stopped looking she has to be amazing and want to be in my life because I know what it feels like to be in love and that love is emptiness I guess you can say I am a hopeless romantic fool to love something with no soul.

Comments