Here we go again..

Every week it is the same old story I hate it and it really wants me to get the rest of my stuff, change my number and disappear

No concept on money
None what so ever, all my money is accounted for I can't keep forcefully lend you money. It is starting to really piss me off.

My paychecks is going towards car and house payment and then I am broke stuck living on the dollar menu. But it keeps adding up, every weekend I end up spending 100-200 on them and food and cigs medicines and always a promise to pay back. Obviously I don't get paid back and I'm stuck unable to fix things I need.

No concept on things of need vs wants.
I need but you beg and make me feel like shit to a point I want to write you off and that hurts me.  My anger is growing every time you ask me for money I don't have and beg for it, as if I had it. I sacrifice a lot because of your fucking bullshit and you care very little of my well being.

I need teeth, I need glasses, I need to start doc hunting and get a check up. All this requires co-payments that you steal from me.... All because you need to feed your lame ass wants in life and soon the last knot will be tied and I'll end our relationship, I am done with needs and putting aside my enjoyments in life. I can't afford to date women because of you, just a food for thought.

Uh, if I lend someone else money because of a bill issue and they are known to pay me back doesn't mean you can tell them lies and claim it as if it as if it was some treasure.

So frustrating, you don't help with your own situation and you have to do this to me to wanting to react this way. Are you fucking blind? Are your mentally ill? Jesus fucking Christ I'm tired of being the nice guy.

Comments