PITA...

This is starting to become more of a waste of my time, I'm growing very impatient.
I don't give a fuck about P&L reports, all I want to be is paid... where is my money?
This business venture has turned into more a slave labor then it seems.

and then here is my problem, I have no where to go now because I don't want to move to pendalton oregon with Kal, I defiantly don't want to move back to vegas, so I feel like I'm stuck with this slave inducing asshole. All I ask for is the simplest shit, and it does not have to be complicated. But yet he makes it very complicated and hitch one bitch and twists everything like if he is the fucking victum, and i'm the bad guy, or the person saying that he's the bad guy when all I am asking for is where is my money? and if this is a waste of my time then I'm done. I depleated my unemployment waiting for this shit to starting to get paid.

Last time I seen the P&L reports I asked where is my half, and that question got shut down, once again I'll ask again.

I'll see how long it will take before this guy gets going on waking me up in the early am again and get on my nerves. Shit I knew that would happened if I moved out of my old house. My house in which I can't live in because he doesn't like kal, and thinks kal is a distraction.

I'm defiantly getting tired of being labeled as an Arrogant Greedy Prick.
well see what happens right?

Comments