In Vegas again!

I got enough from Michael, as you have seen in my previous posts.
Michael is a looney toon, and my friend Kal was right he is a scatter brains now from his accident. Everything he labeled me as turns out he was the one himself. So fuck that dude, I can't even breathe in that office with out pissing him off because he isn't making money. He even forced me out of the house I came up there on uhhhhggggg.... The last straw is when he attempted to held me against my own will, and because of why? i breathed wrong and I made my friend in madras a website.... a fucking website with my company dorkmedia labeled on it, but it was also had linked to redmond computers? so I dunno, if I made money on the side it was my fucking business not his. But regardless I didn't, I was thinking about starting a blast for it. Since it was not in any form or way business with computer repair or should I say internet service providing. If I had a tape recorder for the bullshit he said that friday morning, that would of used against him in a court of law, I would of then gave that recording to the Redmond police that night. Held me against my will by disabling my phone, my internet, telling me if I leave that he will call the police and say I've taken things, and if I stay that I am forced to disclose anything due to a false agreement that I've also learned that was null because oregon is neutral on the agreements like what I was forced to sign a few months back. Any business and in a court they can subpena my email logs, and just recently I was just emailing Marty with lvnet about my adventure up in oregon. I thought he somehow peeked into my gmail or something don't know, So when he finally returned 6 hours after he disabled and left me in the dark about everything. He had a discussion I already had it made up to drop everything and leave asap but do it discreet this man is nuts, this discussion I opened with your right and I'm wrong a typical statement for someone who refuses to listen anything I had to say in the first place. After that, I finally get asked about this Madras Event Center website, and why is dorkmedia still operational etc..etc..etc.. and that right there pissed me off to the point that all this was because of that?!?!?!? after I get everything turned back on, except my phone wasn't turned on till sunday evening. All this happened Feb 4th 2011.

2 weeks prior to that, we had an argument over bullshit, and it all started with me taking a deep breath because I was having a hard time breathing in that room in the first place. He went off on me all my fault that things isn't working out the way he wanted to. Got to a point where I stood up and was just waiting for his ass to hit me.

Ya so what, make people wordpress blogs, custom designs, and teach people how to use it. Melissa was my first to test my concept on.

I'm done with that shit, no more with that. I came up to start RavenPC not an ISP with Redmond Computers. Central Oregon Micro was my idea that he also stole.

Computer Repair / IT Managed Services has nothing todo with building your own colo facility, or partnering up with people especially a fucking private school that I said no in the first place, regardless of the money to be made from it. I said no, I didn't want it. But I was not listened to at all and it was all my fault because I said no.

Partnership works as equals not front and back man that is faggot shit.
I want to build a mobile computer repair company and an IT Managed Services with an HQ that houses a LAN of computers for people to come in play games, chat and so on as an internet cafe. I have found the perfect vehicles for the project even tho they are RARE cars they are perfect for what I want to do. I wanted to create an uncanny business that can take in employee's or partnerships with other companies to give business out and about a new name for mobile. That is something Central Oregon could of used.

I don't want to house servers for people, and take care of a full blown internet service provider. I don't want to go threw all that shit, your fucking retarded.
and if I recall when we first all sit down and talked about isp, I threw in a test, and you passed it but then you failed later on.

Plus as an IT Manager You don't relocate the active directory server to colo facility it breaks the network, you can do an VPN but regardless you will end up costing the customer more money in the end then it's worth, and always ripping clients off is a bad juju!

So yeah that is my rant to update an old blog.

Comments