Bleh, Updates

Ever wake up, or to that factor wake up every day and go. This is not me, this is not my life, this is defiantly not my home and go what the f. happened?

It's like what did happen and why did I let myself be the way things are now? From McGee' and his con artist bullshit to my ex wife and her bullshit. I for one is glade all that bullshit is over with, but it still breaks my heart that Ivy turned out the way she did, all the letters turned out to be a lie and I still wish to this day that it wasn't, I wished that it never ended the way that it did or a resolution to what has happened to clear things up.

It is like wtf? Why can't McGee let it rest? I hear all this bullshit that is defaming my name. I have planed to make my return but what the fuck is this pussy shit? He's over 50+ and he acts like a 4 year old pussy footing around me and not being a grown man like he claims to be. Just like he claims to be a computer Guy when in fact he is not. I feel sorry for all the people he has screwed over and blaming it all on me. As for a fact I was never a partner in his eyes I was stuffed into a closet and forced feed bullshit and lies and he promoted him as his business as I was treated more a slave. His definition of character speaks for himself, I don't need to defame him, he does a good job of that from what I hear. I guess since Michael learned he cannot destroy my career that he has to clear up his name by throwing me under buss and use me to clear up his name and bad reputation.  

I am still waiting for all the death threats he would make towards me about killing me if I left him and his computer company. He did a fail attempt to destroy my career but still the challenge of death is still here. He knows where I work and where I live yet no attempts? not even one from anyone he knows here. I hate people who use fear as to get their ways, and people who think fear can rule me? fear only challenges me to a fight as I am that of what fear is not that is courageous.

Well enough ranting on the bullshit and stuff, It is like a lot happened in my life and now I for once have a few new goals in life to complete and I am thriving to move forward. I have to say fuck these people who poisoned my life and become something that has been inside for the longest time. I know I am done with that bull crap. I made some new changes in my life, and found some amazing new self discoveries with myself. Some are going to be drastic changes in my life. But hey, at least I am happy. I will find that woman in my life one day but until then I'm working on my goals especially one that will be long and the road might get bumpy. 

Comments