LVNet again?!?! why???

/sarcasm on
Why did I said yes to this company and agreed to such a shitty pay for?

Oh yes that is right, no one is hiring in what I am actually skilled for and I am defiantly struggling to get my business on the ground. So meh... smh.. lol...
/sarcasm off

Yes here I have done it, made a huge loop in my life, were I feel like an utter and truthfully a looser. That is right, Not only I have managed to move back in with my parents, I have managed to take a job with the company I spent 7 years with and get this. Same low pay and over worked feeling. This has just became dull and I realize now how unprofessional and micro managed this company really is. Not to talk bad about it, but I do see changes to keep it from going that direction but regardless I have asked a few times to help change the way things are but denied as my requests come to me as I feel that I am just here for the ride and that I am cheap labor and I should just shut the f*** up.

So here I am being I feel like I am abused verbally when other employee's feel like they are invincible and burned out from the same abuse. I do 110% of my work currently and even other employee's job on a daily basis and do I even get any type of appreciation ? no not really, instead I get whipped more and it's pissing me off. I am loosing my patients with this kind of crap.

But what can I do, it is what it is. I knew exactly what is going to happen and how it will happen and I the nice guy have offered them my expertise and did even more to show them I can step up and be more with the company but I was denied, and that tells me that I need to move on. I know I have to get out of this loop with my life. It's a shame that I am here but never nor less the glass is always half full, time to fill it up.  LVNet has great potential, it really does, and it has a lot of bright employee's regardless of who they are. I know I can change the whole departments around and form a real foundation with the company. But I will not do it for free or at the pay I am receiving now.

Business is like a raft flowing down a stream, you have the to steer it right if you don't want to crash into rocks, and you have to see what it is ahead. When the stream is just too crazy to go down and no way to see forward then it's time to move on to something a bit more to what you are used to, just to keep at the pace you want & not what forced into on a consistent basis.

Comments