Sometimes you just gotta write something...

This is one of the days, I feel like a broken ATM machine.  Everytime we fight, it is over about money I have to make payments to my car, the house, I have bills...

No is a word that doesn't seem to be taken or even heard of. I say it strongly because it is bullshit that I have to repeat myself over and over again when I am broke really really broke that I am the bad guy because I am just an ATM machine as I feel like I am one if they don't get what they want the bad guy finger is pointed at me. I get threats of multiple different things, stupid actions happen to attempt to call me out as if I am lying or bluffing at this point.  One month or bi-monthly I will spend over 500 in money to them, rather it is bills or the little things like food cigs and so on. That hurts alot on my end as I could be using that money for my health, to better my image, to better my career.  But instead I sit here broke, pissed off at them because they wont stop and wont take no for an answer.  2 days now and it is "anger, woahs me, omg help emergency need cigs..." I wished it would stop,

I wished I would stop being attempted to be pushed around for self greed. Trying to hustle and push money out of me that has no money to give is on going and I wished it would stop. It's about as bad as I want to change my number and block all communication completely. But it is hard because they are the only family I do have left.

They as in meaning 1 person just keeping the anonymous of the person / gender.

I have to carefully plan my gas till my next paycheck including the meals as I am on a ramen style diet.

Comments