Voted for my first time and it was horrible.

Well this will be the last time I will ever vote for these elections ever again.

It is not worth my time, the machines are outdated and sketchy the people are rude who you go up and get the card from all they do is scan your booklet and doesn't verify any details of who I am as I just felt like I was just hurry up and do it and get out feeling.

This is why I have chosen the Anarchy Party. Fuck everyone that is running and the stupid supporters who are basically trash and it is the media and other trash who has to divide this country.

From when I signed up for voting at the store till the day of the elections I have blocked over 1,000 numbers all political robo calls, I had to black list over 1,000 emails from email I keep getting on various vote for this and that the miscellaneous people coming to my door at the weird times and harassing me why I need to vote for this party vs that party. Social media friends unfriending friends because of the party they vote for. In 2012 it was bad but it was never this bad, now it seems to be a super divided between races and people.

It is to a point I am kinda afraid to even go out of my door with out the feeling I am going to get mugged for being white now.

In 2020 if I don't get my name on the list for president I refuse to vote for any future trash. This is beyond nonsense.

Comments